University of Vermont

Animal & Veterinary Sciences Majors Student Handbook

Policies Affecting Student Status


This grade applies to course work not completed due to circumstances beyond student’s control such as illness, serious personal tragedy, computer or lab equipment breakdown.  Such circumstances must be documented by the Student Health Center, the Counseling Center, or the Center for Specialized Student Services.  Documentation is presented along with the incomplete request form, by the student, to Student Services in the CALS Dean’s Office, 106 Morrill Hall.  Course instructors are not at liberty to assign an Incomplete on the class list until the request has been approved by the Dean’s Office.

Students with questions regarding an incomplete may visit Student Services in the CALS Dean’s Office, 106 Morrill Hall or call 656-2980.  A more detailed explanation appears in the UVM catalogue. 

Last modified June 27 2005 03:29 PM

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131