University of Vermont

Animal & Veterinary Sciences Majors Student Handbook

Policies Affecting Student Status


CALS students may enroll, on a space available basis, in minors offered by other academic units on campus.  These programs and any special conditions are listed in the back of the individual college/school section of the UVM catalogue (catalogues after the 2001-2002 catalogue are on line only).  A student interested in enrolling in a CALS minor should become familiar with the courses required to complete the minor.  The student should also discuss the minor requirements with the department Chair administering the minor, making sure space is available in required courses. Once all information on the minor has been obtained, the student should evaluate the planned program with their primary advisor. Once the above steps have been completed, students may obtain the appropriate form from Student Services in the Dean’s Office, 106 Morrill Hall, or the Department Chair’s office, 102 Terrill Hall.  Completion of the form requires the signature of the primary advisor as well as an advisor for the minor, and the student.  This advisor assignment will be made by the Chair of the department in which the minor is located. 

Last modified June 27 2005 02:53 PM

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131