University of Vermont

Animal & Veterinary Sciences Majors Student Handbook

Policies Affecting Student Status


If a student wishes to change his/her your major, or transfer Colleges they need to complete the Request for Transfer or Change of Major Form, located in the Student Services office, Registrar’s office, or Department Chair’s office.  When completed, the form is presented to the Chairperson, or Curriculum Committee of the Department administering the program of interest.  The student should schedule a meeting with the Department Chair, or other faculty member in the department until an advisor is assigned.  The form requires the signature of the student, Chair, Advisor of the new program, and Dean’s office. 

Last modified June 27 2005 02:37 PM

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131