This course is
offered in the summer if enrollment numbers are met.
Want to do something GREAT this summer and get credit
Wild Canids of the Northeast
with Pat Erickson, DVM
Summer '03 Photos of class at Wolf
Canid Sanctuary and Kiwassa Lake by Kristen Fairburn.
This course will explore the behavior, ecology, physiology and cultural
significance of wild canids in a variety of settings. Employing local
regional resources, we will spend time in both zoological and field
observing and discussing wild canids. Our travel portion of the trip
be centered in the Adirondack Mountains on the Saranac chain of
at One Camp Kiwassa (OCK). OCK can be accessed by boat only.
For more information contact Dr. Erickson directly @ 656-1338.
- Current Rabies Vaccination
- Introductory Biology or ASCI 001
- Anatomy and Physiology helpful
- Course limited to 9 students due to travel arrangements
- Entrance Interview Required
- Fees Class will be held on campus in May and course will be held
the Adirondacks one week in June.
Return to top of page