National Cattlemen's Beef
Association -- Public Policy Intern
and consumer-focused, the National Cattleman's Beef Association
(NCBA) is the trade association of America's cattle farmers and
ranchers, and the marketing organization for the largest segment
of the nation's food and fiber industry. NCBA is pleased to
announce an open position for an unpaid internship in
their D.C. office.
- Attend hearings on Capitol Hill and meetings at Federal
Agencies as needed by staff.
- Assist policy staff with writing, updating and/or proofing
letters, fact sheets and other documents relating to policy
issues of the beed industry.
- Assist staff with research.
- Attend summer conference to assist with the resolutions
- Assist in compiling the NCBA Policy book.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be available at least 10 weeks during summer
- Have at least 3.0 GPA.
- Preferably have a background in (or working knowledge of)
cattle or beef industry.
Questions and/or applications should be
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A one or two page essay on why you want to work for the beef
industry and what your interest is in public policy
National Cattlemen's Beef Association
1301 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 300
Washington DC. 20004
Phone: (202) 347-0228
Fax: (202) 638-0607