The UVM Horse Barn Co-op
Barn Member Expectations
As a member of the UVM Horse Barn Cooperative, you will be expected to do the following:
- Treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Remember that this is a university setting and students should behave in a professional manner.
- Ask permission to use other’s equipment, belongings, etc.
- Actively participate in all barn activities such as Events, weekend and vacation watches, barn meetings, etc.
- Be on time for horse watch and other activities for which you have signed up for.
- Make sure that all assigned barn chores are completed during the time and day on which they are assigned.
- Keep all personal belongings in or on your tack box. Larger items may be stored in the hayloft as well as any tack trunks you may have.
- Keep your stall area neat and clean. Please sweep up around your stall when you have finished cleaning it.
- Please pick up after yourself-when done grooming sweep up your mess, and when done riding please put all your tack away and clean up after yourself and your horse in the arena.
- Please be cordial to visitors and prospective students and answer any questions they have. Many have questions that they are just too shy to ask.
Last modified February 11 2016 12:20 PM