University of Vermont

Farm & Agriculture Resource Management Stewards

University of Vermont

Calf growth studies
Calf Growth Studies

Students who have received an Associates Degree in Applied Science from Vermont Technical College may continue their education at the University of Vermont where they can receive their Bachelor's Degree if they successfully complete one of the following F.A.R.M.S. 2 + 2 programs:
Forage analysis lab
Forage Analysis Lab

Last modified August 18 2004 09:31 AM

Contact UVM © 2017 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131